OADCP General Meeting
Lane County Drug Court Featured on the Evening News
Welcome to OADCP
Who We Are: In 1996, when there were only five drug courts in the state, the drug court judges and other team members established the Oregon Association of Drug Court Professionals (OADCP). The two primary purposes of the Association are: (1) promote and advocate for the establishment and sustainability of drug treatment courts in Oregon; and (2) provide technical assistance and support to its members. You can read more about the history of OADCP here.
Our Mission: The specific purpose of this association is to reduce substance abuse, crime and recidivism by promoting and advocating for the establishment and funding of drug courts and providing for collection and dissemination of information, technical assistance, and mutual support to association members. A “drug court” is a court specifically designated to administer cases referred for judicially supervised drug treatment and rehabilitation within a jurisdiction.
1. Reduce substance abuse, crime and recidivism;
2. Promote and advocate for the establishment and funding of effective drug courts in Oregon;
3. Provide technical assistance and mutual aid to association members;
4. Stimulate development of other judicially supervised treatment programs in cases where appropriate;
5. Collect, provide, and disseminate information related to the purposes of the organization;
6. Perform such other activities to accomplish the stated goals and objectives
Watch the video below- click on the picture