Selecting and Using Risk Assessment Tools in Problem-Solving Courts
Slides and recording of the webinar can be accessed in the archives at: http://www.american.edu/justice. Please contact Anna Koozmin (email@example.com) if you have any questions about the webinar.
The Role of Prosecutors in Drug Treatment Courts:
Notes from the Webinar
Balancing all prosecutorial roles from planning through implementation of the drug court
NDCI Web-Training Resource for Drug Treatment Courts
- Module 1: What are Substance Use Disorders?
- Module 2: What is Medication-Assisted Treatment?
- Module 3: Medication Assisted Therapies: Using Medication for Treatment of Opioid and Alcohol Disorders?
- Module 4: Strategies to Reduce Diversion of Abusable Medications
- Module 5: Primary Components of Evidenced Based Treatments for AddictionsT
- Module 6: Pros and Cons of MAT
- Module 7: Drug Courts and MAT: The Legal Landscape
- Module 8: Long-term Opioid Therapy and Chronic Pain: Understanding and Mitigating Risk
- Module 9: Interpretation of Drug Testing Results in Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)